GradeStack secures funding from Times Internet; Revenue share & in-app payments

Mobile-focused education marketplace GradeStack has raised an undisclosed amount of investment from Times Internet Limited. Previously receiving seed funding of Rs 10 lakhs (for 10% stake) while being part of TLabs’ Summer 2013 batch. Gradestack partners with content providers and 30% of the revenues to the content provider, keeping the remaining 70% of the revenues. Link

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s